Join Toronto’s newest and upcoming luxury spa! Aman Spa is currently looking for a talented and dynamic Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) who shares our passion for excellence and infuses enthusiasm into their practice.
ABOUT AMAN SPA
A place dedicated to the body through individualized, purposeful treatment.
A luxury spa located in the downtown core of Toronto offering a variety of therapeutic body and luxury spa treatments. We strive to improve our clients’ quality of life by promoting relaxation, reducing stress, and rejuvenating the skin.
- An independent contractors position requiring full-time and part-time equivalent time availability;
- Training on specialized massage techniques.
- Perform a variety of massages and body treatments.
- Ensure a positive spa experience for all guests.
- Assess clients by conducting range of motion and muscle tests and develop purposeful treatment plans.
- Explain procedures, risks, and benefits to clients.
- Suggest appropriate home care instructions and information.
- Maintain detailed records of treatments provided
- Have a positive working attitude and a good problem solver.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO).
- Minimum 1 year of experience as Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) preferred, but new graduates considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Fluency in writing, reading and spoken English is required.
- Previous experience as a Registered Massage Therapist in a high-volume luxury spa environment/health club is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of various massage treatment protocols an asset (ie: Thai massage, hot stone, deep tissue, reflexology, pregnancy massage, facial massage, aromatherapy)
- Completion of post-secondary education (diploma in massage therapy from an accredited school).
- Fluency in additional languages is an asset.
- Provide a welcoming environment to our guests through consistently high standards of service.
- Maintain positive guest relations.
- Conduct appointments in the timeframe established, according to guests’ comfort and desire.
- Maintain the highest level of guest privacy and confidentiality.
- Complete RMT administration at the end of each treatment including completion of guest records.
- Maintain knowledge and comply with all spa protocol / service procedures / standards.
- Ensures treatment rooms are fully stocked and restock as required.
- Maintain knowledge of correct equipment maintenance and use, and use equipment only as intended.
- Customize treatments to meet the guests’ needs.
- Maintain impeccable standards of room and personal cleanliness, safety, and hygiene.
- Knowledge of all areas of the spa and spa services, including retail products and face/body treatments.
- Actively demonstrate teamwork, clear communication, respect, integrity, and helpfulness.
- Cost-sharing arrangement for Massage treatments (percent split)
- Commissions on spa upgrades
- Treatment gratuity.
- Flexible shifts with day-to-evening and weekend opportunities.
- Part-time & Full-time equivalent.
Please ensure to attach resume in your email